Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/Working meetings/Third meeting
Project Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region - call out - timeline - book - Nuclear Baltic Map
media group - planning meeting - working meetings - updating internet conferences - coordination - finances
March 3-9, 2014 in Döbeln, Germany
You are invited to join this third working meeting week of the Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region project! - This meeting will be an opportunity for you to get involved to the network/project, to continue your project activities, to volunteer for tasks and also to network with other activists joining the event.
We can possibly help with your travel costs, if needed. In this case, please contact the finances group as soon as possible and before you come!
topics and projects
This section is in process - topics and further schedules will be clarified with the participants of the meeting.
working groups having audio meetings during this week:
- media group: March 3, 2014 at 6 PM CET
- preparation of new media release relating Fukushima to atomic threats in the Baltic Sea region: March 7, 2014 at 7 PM CET
projects meeting and working here during this week:
- book project: March 4-6, 2014 (minimum reserved time window)
- continuing investigations, writing, reviewing and publishing articles
- maybe discussion/updating of milestones
- secure communication - alternatives to Skype conferences, encryption and supporting software
- Finnish anti-nuclear campaign
- Fennovoima NPP - EIA campaign
- Fennovoima: EIA documents
- meeting to exchange experiences with this type of campaigns: March 5, 2014 from 1-5 PM CET
In case new people want to join the working meeting, who were not involved so far, we will provide an introduction day to give an overview and introduce them to those topics they are particularly interested in. If you are one of those new people, please contact us soon so that we can get prepared!
reporting Skype conference
- for everyone who couldn't make it to the meeting in person: March 9, 2014 at 8 PM CET
- this will also be the next of our continuous Skype conferences
- ↑ For protection against automatical email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol.