Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/Coordination group/meeting on November 16, 2013
From Nuclear HeritageJump to navigationJump to search
November 16, 2013 in Döbeln, Germany
expectations towards the meeting and topics
- sharing topics and expectations we have for this meeting
Issues to discuss:
- introduction to the coordination group process as not everyone was in the last meeting(s)
- overview to what people of the coordination group have done recently
- overview on topics, tasks, milestones etc.
- there was a request by a Greenpeace expert to come in touch with our project; B. will communicate with them for networking/cooperation
- C. will try to keep track of the various networking activities they do
- discussion of what minutes are missing (this was a request of the last project Skype conference)
- it turned out that most notes participants in the coordination group meetings were done individually, and that there is basically only one document with all facts merged from all meetings including the planning meeting in September
- we agreed that for the work of the coordination group this is fine, we don't need minutes for each meeting as long as the results don't get lost
coordination overview document
- A. merged all notes of earlier coordination group meetings and of the planning meeting to this one document
- we discussed details of it and updated it
- open tasks (to dos) were checked and updated
updates from other activists
- still we don't have too much feedback - the promised photos of Västerås Fuel Elements Factory reached us now, and will be included to the page
- a Lithuanian journalist and activist is interested in the project; B. will communicate with them
- a Swedish artist showed interest to contribute some performances to the project; main challenge are costs
- better looking webpage, which is easier understandable for people who want to be involved in the project.
- The person who is next doing the coordination shift should get the document named “20131116_next_steps.odt”, where we have collected ideas for strategies and committments of people. For B., 2 week shifts does not suit their schedule. Decision made that each of us will be continuously responsible for contacting certain persons and reminding them about their tasks (but another person can remind to the same person as well).
- C. does it a lot, every few weeks. Not clear yet, how to document it and where to share...
- contact J.Haverkamp, find out via email or Skype, how he would like to be involved in the project (B.)
- make a draft version of new project website (A.)
- add missing information about planning meeting photos to website (B.)
- adding steps for networking to the document (A.)
- overview of flyers (A.)
- Nuclear Heritage Network flyers template in scribus (A.)
- text about Ostrovets NPP (A.)
- Lepin's book (A.)
- contact Polish partner, zali.lt and others again (B.)
next coordination group meeting
- will take place on December 13th, 2013 at 6 PM CET in the project house in Döbeln, Germany
- For protection of privacy of the persons involved, instead of real names only acronyms in form of capital letters starting with "A." are used in these minutes of the meeting.