Locations marked on the Nuclear Baltic Map project - nuclear facilities, areas affected by nuclear developments and cities / villages close to those places.
Pages in category "Baltic Map"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Abandoned Uranium mines in Poland
- Astravyets NPP
- Atomic Policy in Estonia
- Atomic Policy in Finland
- Atomic Policy in Germany
- Atomic Policy in Latvia
- Atomic Policy in Lithuania
- Atomic Policy in Poland
- Atomic Policy in Sweden
- Atomic Threats Around the Baltic Sea book project
- Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region
- Salaspils Research Reactor
- Sandviken Zirconium Alloy Tubing Facility
- SFR Repository
- Sokli mining site
- Solid Waste Management and and Storage Facilities (project B2/3/4)
- Soviet Nuclear Submarine Training Center
- Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage Facility at Ignalina NPP site
- Stockholm Research Reactor
- Studsvik Nuclear Complex
- Studsvik Research Reactor
- SUR Research Reactor Kiel
Media in category "Baltic Map"
This category contains only the following file.
- Map western belarus.jpg 1,038 × 858; 201 KB